Simple, short and burly
This fully CNC machined stem has been developed and designed for the All Mountain and Enduro use. It's short 40 mm length making it perfect for achieving a fast handling ride. But many of our slopestyle athletes are loving the BASE!
Its stability and its short length and low height make this stem a popular dirt and slopestyle stem that you can rely on in every situation!
To give you more guidance on your bike setup, we have developed the stem calculator.
This shows you how the reach & stack changes when you change stem length or stem angle. In addition, you will find an explanation of what the terms "reach & stack" are all about. (click here)
- Length: 40 mm
- Clamping diameter: 31.8 mm
- Ø head tube: 1 1/8"
- Angle: 0°
- Stack height: 38 mm
- Clamping platform: 44 mm
- Weight: 170 g (+/- 5% weight tolerance)
- Construction type: CNC machined
- Material: Aluminium 6061 T-6
- E-Safety Level: Category 4 (High)
- EFBE E-MTB Tri Test (EPAC MTB-AM) tested