This frame is the heartbeat of the new RLT 9 RDO, a bike that you can pushed, and pushed hard. Mountain biking runs through our veins so we took what we?d learned over the years creating hardtail carbon race bikes and applied it to the new RLT 9 RDO. Our Carbon Compaction process makes this frame light without being flexy in the wrong places, delivering performance and comfort all day long. Keeping ride quality in mind, we went to great lengths to design this crucial frame junction. The thin top tube, the stout seat tube and the bridges seat stays please the eye, for sure. But behind that beauty, the frame delivers just enough flex to keep the rider comfortable all day long without unnecessary weight. Flat Mount disk brakes allowed us to design a bike around appropiate braking power. There?s no need for a 160 mm rotor when a 140 mm rotor handless the job with ease. Your mechanic will smile due to easier installation and adjustment. And the absence of post mounts mean a stiffer rear end. Flat Mount disk brakes allowed us to design a bike around appropiate braking power. There?s no need for a 160 mm rotor when a 140 mm rotor handless the job with ease. Your mechanic will smile due to easier installation and adjustment. And the absence of post mounts mean a stiffer rear end. The PF30 bottom bracket shell is compatible with our Biocentric 30 bottom bracket for single speed use.
Key features :
- Accepts up to a 40 mm tire.
- Flat mount disc brakes make adjustment easier.
- Niner?s rdo carbon compaction frame delivers comfort and dependabilty.
- Super thin profile seat stays and top tube deliver all day comfort.
- A massive down tube and chainstays keep power transfer in check.
- Tried and true geometry designed for competitve all-condition riding and multiday adventures and everything in between.
- NMF internal cable and housing guides means no more fishing.
- 2 Water bottle cage mounts inside the triangle of every frame, no matter the size.
- Three mounting bolts on each fork leg allows for a variety of bike setups.
- PF 30 bb shell works for geared or singlespeed compatible with the Niner Biocentric II (Biocentric not included).
- 142 X 12 rear and 100 x 15 front spacing resists twisting in the frame/fork and maintains precise disc brake adjustment.
- Di2 compatibility.
- 68 mm PF30 bb shell (adaptors required for BSA type bbs).
- Compatible with Biocentric 30 for singlespeed use.
- NMF internal cable and housing guides for shifting and rear brake.
- Front and rear rack/fender mounts.
- 27.2 seat post.
- 31.8 seat collar.
- 34.9 front derailleur clamp.
- 1.125? X 1.5? tapered integrated (campy style) head tube, headset included, cane creek description: IS42/28.6 IS52/40.
- Disc brake only, 30 mm tall flat mount
- 160 mm max rotor size.
- 142 X 12 rear spacing, 100 x 15 front spacing.
- All sizes have 2 inner triangle bottle mounts.
- Can fit up to a 700x40c/650x40c tire (tire sizes vary by brand, some tires may not fit).
- Compatible with standard 1x and 2x systems.
Recommended use: Gravel
Frame material: carbon RDO
Frame type: Hardtail
Rear shock: -
Rear travel: -
Head tube diameter: 1 1/2 to 1 1/8 tapered Headset included: Yes
Bottom bracket type: 73 mm PF30
Biocentric compatible: Biocentric 30
Cable routing: internal
Front derailleur mount: 34,9 mm up clamp
Derailleur pull: Bottom
Brake mount: Flat Mount
Seatpost diameter: 27,2 mm
Rear axle included: Yes. 12x142 mm
Manufacturer warranty: 5 years