Our Base handlebar is one of the most popular handlebars in the Reverse riding community. With a width of 790 mm, it is built as all-purpose to be used in Downhill as well as for All mountain and Enduro riding.
A wide handlebar is still the best choice to put as much pressure on the front wheel as possible and supports the driver in the best possible way. Built from double butted 7075 aluminium, this handlebar always gives you confidence and safety, even for toughest abuse!
The handlebar shown here with a clamping size of 31.8 mm, which is still the most used diameter on the market. The two rise versions of the Base 790 make it easy to fit the individual needs of riders and adapt the cockpit to personal preferences. Our Base handlebars are available in different colours and can be combined perfectly to create the perfect custom build.
- Width: 790 mm
- Ø: 31.8 mm
- Rise: 18 mm
- Backsweep: 7°
- Upsweep: 5°
- Weight: 299 g (+/- 5% weight tolerance)
- Material: Aluminium 7075 (double butted)
- E-Safety Level: Category 4 (High)
- EFBE E-MTB Tri Test (EPAC MTB-AM) tested
- Reverse stem alignment lines: for orientation when mounting on the stem